Audi made a bold statement with the first generation of the A7 Sportback, which appeared in 2010. This four-door coupé combined elegance and dynamism in a wholly new way. Now with its second edition just launched in Europe, Audi’s four-door Gran Turismo has an impressive showcase of a new design language. Let us not forget its new mild hybrid system which could have it enjoying a Malaysian import tax concession that might have its price selling below RM390,000.
Here we offer 5 reasons why we think you should wait for this car to arrive and then own one.
1. It’s a hybrid: All engines used in the A7 Sportback come standard with a new mild hybrid system (MHEV) for greater comfort and efficiency.
2. Pricing: With the current hybrid incentives in place this new Audi could well be a best seller. Remember the great pricing of RM288,000.00 for the Audi A6 hybrid?
3. Design: This new Audi A7 Sportback is an athletic sculpture with a long engine hood, long wheelbase and short overhangs.
4. Size: Four figures encapsulate the sporty character and the muscular proportions of the large coupé: It is 4,969 millimeters long, has a wheelbase of 2,926 millimeters, 1,908 millimeters wide, and stands only 1,422 millimeters high.
5. Versatility: The A7 Sportback combines the best of all worlds and is a dynamic all-around talent for business and recreation. It offers the design of a Coupé, the spaciousness of a Sedan and the variability of an Avant.